Monday, February 28, 2011

What I ate?

28th Feb. 2011
Food
2 oreo's
1 roti
Beef stake tortila
1 pineapple
1 piece of chicken in some sauce
1 bowl of rice
1 apple

Drink
1 glass lemon juice
1 glass of orange juice
1 cup of tea

1st Mar. 2011
Food
2 oreo's
1 pancake
1 bowl of rice with gravy
1 pineapple
1 piece of bread
1 Chicken breast with gravy

Drinks
1 cup of tea
1 glass of lemon juice
A lot of water
March 2nd 2011
Food
1 cup of tea
1 spicy chicken
1 blow of rice
1 chicken with gravy
1 piece of bread
Potato

Drinks
A lot of Water
1 glass of diet coke






































March 3rd 2011
Food
3 pieces of Oreo
1 bowl of rice
spinach

Drinks
1 cup of tea
1 glass of diet coke
1 cup of coffee


Weekday

I eat less on weekdays because I have a habit that I need something to keep me busy so I don’t eat and having worked to do is what keeps me busy. On weekdays I have school the next day, which means that there is homework and the only way I can do homework is while having a snack next to me but not all the time. For most part I am having a good about of a lot of different types of vitamins.

I am having 27% fat, 53% Crabs, and 21% Protein. I should have about 30% of Fat and Protein with 40% of Crabs meaning I have a good balance between what I am eating. Making the Crabs a bit less and increasing the Protein and Fat.

Need to have a lot more Calories in my daily weekday life because according to this I am not having enough on weekdays at all. Eating just a bit more wont hurt me so I don’t know why I don’t do it.

Weekend

I eat more on the weekends because it’s the only 2 days I have that I can spend time with my dad and he always treats us to something outside. So almost everything is the right amout that I need or something is just a bit less then what I need. The graph shows that on I am less on Vitamen C on the weekends.

Having a good balance is not only for weekdays but also for the weekend and I don’t have that. My fat on the weekend is too much and the protien is not that good at all. 17% of protien on a weekend is little and normally a persons carb should be more then its fat but here it’s the other way around. My fat is more then my carbs.

Eating out with my family brings my calories up but not as much as I need for the whole day. If I just eat a bit more in the day it will bring it up and I will have a good amout of calories.

Compare the Two

Comparing the two it looks like I eat more on weekends and that might be because of my dad. Since those are the days that my dad is with me or it’s a day that we are kind of lazy to cook at home so you get a take out. This doesn’t happen at all the time but it happenes at times and this weekend was a day like that. The reason I don’t eat a lot on a weekday is because I am at school for about 8 hours of the day with a certine amout of money with me not being able to go above it. Having a maximum amount of money I am able to spend on a meal is a good thing because if I don’t have one I might go over it at all times

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aleena,

    I have to grade what you have done because I can't wait any longer. Please finish this assignment and I will grade it again but for now your grade is 12/40.

    Food Log/Graphs - PH&A - 12/20
    Analysis - A&P - 0/20

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aleena this is a good analysis but you were to write a paragraph for each graph not talk in general terms. Interesting how the company you keep makes a difference on the food you eat.

    PH&A - 18/20
    A&P - 17/20

    ReplyDelete